Google takes it's mapping technology one step further with the recent release of Street View. The new feature allows users to navigate city streets in a 3D street-level perspective with panoramic imagery.
Privacy issues have surfaced by many who claim that Street View captures potentially embarrassing scenes and other details by people who have not given consent for Google to display such images (ex. license plate number, someone caught picking their nose, etc.). An amusing collection of Street View sightings worth checking out can be found at:
Boston's Most Expensive Condo -- The entire 18th floor at Trinity Place is up for sale as a double penthouse unit. This 8,542 square foot Back Bay condominium includes 8 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms (8 full), and 4 valet parking spots in a luxury, 24-hour concierge building. Did I mention the panoramic views? The price tag for this residence is set at $15M.
You can now search for properties based on geographic location very easily with our integrated Google map search. The following will show you how to use FARSRealtyGroup.com to find properties using our custom MLS map search.
1. Go to the 'Property Search' page on farsrealtygroup.com and click on the link "You can also search via NH maps" for New Hampshire properties or "You can also search via MA maps" for Massachusetts properties.
2. Login to your account. If you do not have an account, you can simply create one by clicking here and registering (don't worry, you will not receive any spam).
3. Use the property feature drop-down menus to select the property type, price range, and bedrooms/bathrooms. The zoom control buttons will allow you to adjust the geographic range you would like to cover. You can also change the location by simply dragging the map with your mouse to different desired locations.
4. If you would like to change property features on a map location, you must click on 'Update Map' in order for your changes to go through.
5. To view property details, simply click on one of the thumbnails and a pop-up window will appear with the MLS#, price, bedrooms/bathrooms. For more detailed information and photos, follow the link "View this Property" to the property details page.